Wednesday, March 28, 2007

how to deal with stress(rewrite last time's homework)

Living in such a fast-paced society, no one can be free from stress. People everywhere suffer from some kind of stress, and I'm no exception. As a night time student, I'm under pressure from the school work, exams also and my day time work.

Whenever I'm under stress, I like to go for a walk and listen to music. Stress can be reduced by a leisurely stroll on the street or a fetching melody. A beautiful piece of music can cheer me up when the pressure and worries are making me feel bad. Music is such a great thing, it really helps me.

Knowing how to deal with stress is essential for living a good life.

1 comment:

Yuhsiuwriting said...

I'm under pressure from the school work and exams also include my day time work.
-->school work, exams, and my day...


listen music.
-->listen to music (Me too! I listen to music when I read students' homework!)

A good music -->music is uncountable
-->A good (beautiful) piece of music...


Aside from liestning to music, what else do you do to cope with stress?