Thursday, October 05, 2006

always moving forward

Life is always unexpectable. I'm so glad I can go back to study again. I was studied graphic design before, therefor English is totally a new and hard course. It's not easy but I'll try my best.

I'm a lazy student when I was in high school, and I pass all of courses luckily. I guess that because I have alittle bit endowment in graphic design, but you know no one can be luck forever especially for a lazy person like me. So after school I can't found a good job that I wanted. And I was too yung and too immature at that time. So mostly I changed the job for once of three month, because I don't know what I really want. Just like a boat drifted on the sea without any destination.

When fllow the age with life experience, I start to realize the time seems to slip though my fingers, and I can't forget my passion in graphic design. So finally I decied to screw up my courage, then I found an assistant designer job in a small company. Believe me that realy a difficult time for me. I was know nothing about computer and wihout any exprience, and the other lucky thing is I had a superior, he was very good in sarcastic. He had more then ten times ask me to search another easily job with his sarcastic smile, of course it's a setback for me, but thanks God that not beat me besides I proved that I can do it well. Now I'm doing graphic design more then seven years, and I'm sure I'll keep doing, I'm not the best but I'm a competent designer, and I appreciated every difficult course I had.

Life is never stop learning for me, that's also why I choose to come back to school. I like English, I love to learn more different knowledge, and I'm so happy can meet these new friends in my life. Now I luckily got this chance so I will try hard to work on it. I'm happy and healthy, I try to be thankful for the privileged life I have, and not want for too many material things. I do hope I can always moving forward.

1 comment:

Yuhsiuwriting said...

Hello Rose


1. Life is always unexpectedly,
--> unpredictable

2. I'm so glad can go back to school for study again, I was study graphic design before, therefor English for me totally is a fresh also hard course, it's not easy but I'll try my best.
-->I'm so glad I can go back to study ...
-->I studied ..., therefore, English is totally a new and hard course for me.
-->It is not easy but...

3.I'm a lazy student when I was in high school, and I pass all of courses luckily, I guess that because I have alittle bit endowment in graphic design, but you know no one can be luck forever especially for a lazy person like me, so after school I can't find a good job that I wanted and I was too yung and too immature at that time, so mostly I changed the job for once of three month, because I don't know what I really want, just like a boat drifted on the sea without any destination.
-->This sentence is too long!
-->Past tense



4.When fllow the age with life experience I start to realize the time seems to slip though my fingers and I can't forget my passion in graphic design, so finally I decied to screw up my courage then I found an assistant designer job in a small company, believe me that realy a difficult time for me, I was know nothing about computer and wihout any exprience and the other lucky thing is I had a superior he was very good in sarcastic, he had more then ten times ask me to search another easily job with his sarcastic smile, of course it's a setback for me but thanks God that not beat me besides I proved that I can do it well, now I'm doing graphic design more then seven years and I'm sure I'll keep doing, I'm not the best but I'm a competent designer and I appreciated every difficult course I had.
-->I need to take a rest! Please use the punctuation properly.


5.Life is never stop learning for me, that's also why I choose back to school, -->I chose to come back...

6.I like English, I love to learn moredifferent knowledge, and I'm so happy can meet these new friends in my life, now I luckily got this chance so I will try hard to work on it, I'm happy and healthy, I try to be thankful for the privileged life I have and not want for too many material things, I do hope I can always moving forward.
-->use period (.)