Thursday, October 05, 2006

how is life going?

Dear Matthias:

It is Sunday morning and I just woke up after a long sleep. It was a sunny day today, after you left the weather become cooler and cooler and I can feel the autumn in Taiwan now. I love it.

Last night Jessica and Elmar invited me to go to their house. Jessica cooked for everyone and we had a delicious Austrian food for dinner. After dinner we sat a little bit, relax and drank a bottle of wine. we all miss you, and they said they might go back to Austria in end of November in this year, that is sad news for me, I know it's not right, but I have to say I really hate to say goodbye with my good friends. All good things must come to an end. That's life and I still learning.

Am I had to tell you about my school life? I am learning a lot in my classes. I do like most of my teacher and classmates, especially they are so cute and friendly. We will have a party at coming weekend, I am so excited about that. I guess that should be have a lot of fun, and I will send you the pictures later.

And you? How is your new life in Brazil? I am ok, just think of you sometimes. I hope that you are well and happy, and I know you can enjoy your life everywhere. Please take good care of yourself. Don't drink too much all the time, Jessica and Elmar say to tell you “Hello”.

Your friend,
Rose

1 comment:

Yuhsiuwriting said...

Great!
Some minor errors:

a long slept-->a long sleep

cool and cool -->cooler and cooler

I can feeling -->I can feel

invited me to went -->to go...

after dinner we sat a little bit, relax and drank a bottle of wine.
-->After...(past tense)


that is a sad news for me,-->delete 'a'

I still learning
-->I am still learning

Am I had told you about my school life?
-->I had to tell you...


Jessica and Elmar says to tell you “Hello”.
-->say to ...