Tuesday, December 05, 2006

That's me!

I'm a short, average lady with a round-face, and wavy black long hair. My favorite dress is simple shirt with jeans. I'm always wearing a dark plastic frame glasses. I have a pair of double-fold eyelid with short eyelashes eyes, and a small nose, not big mouth with thin lips. I have ten long and thin fingers and I think they are good-looking better then my face.

I'm a very independent woman, and good in social life. I'm not smart enough but I know how to appreciate the life that I have. I'm a creative person so I have rich imagination, but the bad thing is sometimes I daydream too much. I easy get nervous stammer, but I'm a brave woman. Face up to life with smiles, and keep smiling though sometimes with tears in eyes. That's me! simple and easygoing.

1 comment:

Yuhsiuwriting said...

average lady -->average-sized

I have a pair of double-fold eyelid with short eyelashes eyes
-->eyelids with short eyelashes


they are good-looking better then my face.
-->they look better than my face.

I easy get nervous stammer
-->I can easily stammer when I get nervous